How to make Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)?
Cooking delicious peanut butter truffle balls is the most easy, handy and tasty option. With peanut butter included, these truffle balls serve as both a dessert and a nutritious savoury.
Let's start preparing this recipe! You may quickly prepare a wonderful dish by following the directions below.
- 8 ounces (one cup) of dark semi-sweet or bittersweet baking chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 2 cups honey
- First of all, melt 8 ounces (one cup) of dark semi-sweet baking chocolate chips with 1/4 cup coconut milk in the microwave, then stir until smooth and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 6 tablespoons unsalted melted butter until smooth.
- Gradually add 2 cups honey to mixture until combined well before refrigerating for at least 30 minutes so it can become firm enough to roll into balls without sticking too much to your hands while forming them into round shapes
- Another great option is using mini muffin tins which helps shape them quickly yet perfectly!
- Once all balls have been formed then dip each one in the melted chocolates saucily coating it completely - adding some festive coloured sprinkles afterwards.
- Serve these adorable treats cold or slightly warm; they make perfect gifts.