How to make Muesli Cookies?
Muesli cookies are a tasty and wholesome variation of the traditional cookie recipe. Muesli cookies offer a filling and nutritious snack that can be eaten at any time of the day because they are made with a blend of oats, almonds, and dried fruit. If you're searching for a quick breakfast on the run or a healthy treat, try these cookies.
Muesli biscuits are simple to create and can be customized to your tastes by using a range of ingredients. Muesli cookies are a tasty and healthy way to indulge in a sweet treat, whether you want a classic recipe with eggs or an eggless variant.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Cinnamon extract
- 1 1/2 cups of muesli
- Set your oven's temperature to 375°F (190°C). Use parchment paper to cover a baking sheet.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar together until they are light and fluffy in a large bowl.
- The butter mixture will be better blended once you add the cinnamon essence.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until just combined.
- After equally distributing it, fold in the muesli.
- Place spoonfuls of dough, about 2 inches apart, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are just beginning to turn golden.
- The cookies should cool for five minutes on the baking sheet before being moved to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- The cookies can be kept at room temperature for up to a week in an airtight container.
In conclusion, muesli cookies are a tasty and healthy substitute for regular cookies. These cookies are a great addition to any kitchen because they are not only simple to make but can also be customized to your preferences.
Muesli cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet craving while also giving you a burst of energy and nutrition, whether they are eaten as a breakfast treat or an afternoon snack. In this recipe, the wonderful and nutritious cookies are made with Born Reborn's Quinoa Muesli.