How to make healthy Muesli and Oats Waffle?
Oats and muesli are both common breakfast cereals that have proven themselves as family favorites. Oats and muesli are excellent sources of nutrition since they contain necessary vitamins, minerals, and other healthy ingredients.
They are rich in B-vitamins including thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), and niacin, among others (B3). Magnesium, potassium, and calcium are all present in large quantities in muesli as well.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of your favorite muesli mix
- 3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed (dalchini)
- Add a pinch of salt if desired for extra flavor.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (Dalchini)
- ½ cup of melted butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Some fresh fruit slices like banana or blueberries to garnish your waffles.
- Begin by combining all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl, such rolled oats, muesli mix, ground flaxseed, and ground cinnnamon.
- Add wet ingredients like honey, melted butter, and milk.
- Use a whisk or electric mixer to mix until everything is combined together into a smooth batter.
- Start by preheating the waffle iron to the desired temperature. Once heated, lightly grease both sides of the iron with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour a ladleful of batter onto the center of the waffle iron and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Close the lid and let cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finally, garnish your waffle with some fresh fruit slices like banana or blueberries.