How to make Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting?
The delicious protein-rich peanut butter cream cheese frosting will provide you the energy you need to get through the day and support a healthy digestive system. This frosting is outstanding because to the richness and chocolate flavor's excellent balancing act.
The best option is chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cream cheese topping if you're seeking for a delicious and tasty dessert. This recipe is perfect for your cheat day! This recipe yields great results and is simple to follow.
1 ½ cups of almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
⅔ cup of honey
⅓ cup vegetable oil
½ cup of milk
For Peanut Butter Cream:
1 cup of peanut butter
2-3 cups of honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
- Start off by preheating the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: 1 ½ cups almond flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ¼ teaspoon salt and 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- In a medium bowl combine 1 cup of warm milk and ⅔ cup of honey and mix him until fluffy for about 5 minutes.
- Then add to this mixture ⅓ cup vegetable oil and ½ cup of milk stirring until well blended.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients in the large bowl and stir them gently until just combined; be careful not to overmix!
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by placing paper liners on each up or lightly grease with butter or cooking spray then divide batter between them equally using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 350°F (175 ° C) for 20 minutes or when you insert toothpick it should come out clean if fully cooked through then cool down completely before adding frosting decorations.
Born Reborn Chocolate Peanut Butter is used to make these chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cream cheese frosting, which will help you to satisfy your taste senses. This cupcake is simply delicious due to the smooth, tasty chocolate peanut butter and the chocolate crunch toppers.