How to make Vegan Banana Baked Oatmeal?
Bananas and peanut butter are the best breakfast for losing weight! Who knew oatmeal could be so delicious, quick, and healthy? The most delicious food is this oatmeal with these flavours.
This fluffy, delicious oatmeal recipe is excellent for breakfast or a snack. Try this recipe if you've never had banana baked oatmeal before. Follow these simple and quick steps to prepare this recipe:
1 cup of oats
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
1/4 cup of chocolate peanut butter
1/4 cup of maple syrup
One teaspoon of vanilla extract
Two teaspoons of baking powder
Some chopped almonds
- Start off by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mash two overripe bananas until they are smooth.
- Add in one cup of oats, ¼ cup of maple syrup, one teaspoon of vanilla extract and two teaspoons of baking powder.
- Mix everything together until it's evenly combined before transferring it into a greased baking dish.
- Top it off with chopped almonds for an added crunch before putting it into the oven for around 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.